Ayurveda | Ayurveda Beauty Treatment in Kerala | Ayurveda treatment Packages in Kerala | Skin types.
“Swasthasya Syasthya Rakshanam, Aaturashcha Vikar Prashamanam”
“The great thing about Ayurveda is that its treatments always yield side benefits, not side effects.”
If you are constant throughout your life, a change in diet or lifestyle can cause an increase in doshas. Skin issues may result from these habits. This makes Ayurvedic beauty treatment in Kerala, one of the greatest options because it combines yoga and natural medicine to balance the doshas in your body. In Ayurveda, the body, senses, mind, and a reincarnating soul are all combined.
It goes far beyond simple chanting, yoga, application of packs and oil massage to address the psychological and physiological factors that contribute to the development of health issues. Here, we list some of Ayurveda's most notable advantages.
A few top benefits of Ayurvedic skin care can’t be left alone so here it is,
1. Metabolism – Increased metabolism, which converts food into energy and controls all chemical and hormonal changes. A healthy metabolism is necessary for healthy skin.
2. Circulation – A vital procedure, blood circulation must be carried out regularly to avoid issues like clogging, which can cause acne and other difficulties.
3. Moisture – Ayurveda is a keen look into moisturizing skin as it must have a balance.
In most skin types, Ayurvedic beauty treatments for reviving the life force including detoxification, herbal remedies, diet, yoga, meditation, and massage. With the assistance of your body, which includes:
• Reduce stress
• Increase disease resistance.
• Remove toxins, waste, and impurities properly.
• Restore harmony and balance.
A significant component of skin care is the use of essential oils, face oils, herbal extracts, and fruit extracts. Various applications exist for both oils and herbs, including:
• Wound healing
Specific substances in Ayurveda can help hydrate skin and encourage youth. Additionally, Ayurveda makes use of botanicals to clear the skin of ama, or accumulated metabolic waste. These frequently include Gotu kola, aloe vera, frankincense, silk cotton trees, and Indian gooseberries, which are high in vitamin C and able to treat scars, eczema, and psoriasis. Protecting your skin against pollutants, sunlight, chemicals, allergies, etc. can be done by using anti-inflammatory herbs. Also, to mention here a few significant herbs used in Ayurvedic beauty treatments in Kerala, such as
1. Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha is highly valued in the traditional Ayurvedic treatment system. It is often used as an adaptogen to assist the body cope with stress and enhance energy and vigour. It also helps the body maintain and preserve proper energy levels throughout the day while supporting restful sleep at night. The roots and berries of the Ashwagandha plant have traditionally been used to make Ayurvedic remedies.
2. Brahmin – Ayurvedic medication for boosting memory, lowering anxiety, and curing epilepsy. According to some researchers, it may also be effective in improving brain function.
3. Licorice - It serves as an anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-arthritic, analgesic, and antacid in Ayurvedic medicine.
4. Manjistha- The liver can be cleansed, kidney function can be controlled, and acne can be cleared by using Ayurvedic treatment. It is a common Ayurvedic substance used in treatments to enhance the voice and complexion.
5. Neem - It is an effective blood cleanser and detoxifier that can be used to heal wounds, eczema, acne, and other skin conditions. Additionally, it is quite helpful for Pitta-related issues. Etc.
The best Ayurvedic centre in Kerala a legacy that is still evident today. As a result, it is still India's most widely used medical system. You might also be perplexed by the advertisements and your passion for Ayurveda. The top option for the greatest therapies concerning nature's care and the curing of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha is Ayurvedic medicine. Here are a few best Ayurvedic treatments packages in Kerala that shine:
1. Detox and Immunity Booster
2. Panchakarma Therapy
3. Body Purification And Detox
4. Obesity management and weight reduction
5. Arthritis Treatment
6. Remove stress and strain
7. Beauty Care
8. Prajnamrutham (Rejuvenation)
9. Saukhyaayush – Healing process
If you require Ayurvedic therapy for a specific condition or ailment, the ideal time to get one is right away. The Ayurvedic treatment packages in Kerala are only available to a certain group of people during a certain time of year.
1. Vasantika Vamana Karma – Done during Vasant Ritu (Spring) The treatment has been used in Kapha Kala to eliminate Kapha (sputum) in its toxic form, which causes serious illnesses such as chronic rhinitis, ILD, lung fibrosis, asthma, hypothyroidism, and heart abnormalities.
2. Virechan Karma – Done during Sharad Ritu (Autumn) A special form of detoxification for Pitta-related imbalances that can internally cure and purify the body as well as the psyche. Purging or any substance that can cause purging in the body is referred to as "virechana."
3. Karkidam – done during Pravrt Ritu (start of monsoons) Ayurveda The use of Karkidaka Chikitsa will help a person's immune system function better.
Intelligent consumption is what it takes to ensure the slightest change in the scales will result in illness. Seeing as no two individuals are the same, the dosage and timing of Ayurvedic medicines will also vary between different individuals. Aurevoir is one of the most prominent places which have access to both Ayurvedic beauty treatment in Kerala and Best Ayurvedic Treatment packages in Kerala.
If Ayurvedic medications are not taken in the correct dosage, at the correct time, and for the complete duration, no results will be visible. Along with it, make sure the other needs are satisfied, including having a suitable lifestyle and balanced food.