Body Purification and Detox
Body purification and detox is the eradication of impurities from the blood in the liver, where all the toxins are processed for elimination. Our body accumulates various toxins every day from food, drinks, the environment, etc. These toxins, over years, block the flow of Prana – the vital energy. Panchakarma – the five detox processes helps to remove toxins and transform you into a healthy life. Our purification therapies include procedures like Virechanam, Nasyam, Abhyangam, Pizhichil, Shirodhara, Njavarakizh, etc.
Detoxification addresses the requirements of individual cells, the smallest units of human life. When toxins are eliminated, the natural biochemistry of the body is restored; metabolism is improved, which helps the body to stay energetic. With detox, hormonal balance is regained and blood circulation is improved, helping to revive appetite, sleep quality, concentration and memory. The body, once purified after detoxification, should be nurtured with healthy nutrients.
Ayurveda, a whole-body-healing system, believes that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Our ‘Body Purification and Detox’ package purifies your body and mind and lets them rejuvenate, naturally. We assure you of healthy well-being and the best lifetime experience.
Packages available for 7 nights/14 nights/21 nights/28 nights that include:
- Accommodation in classical/deluxe room
- Two ayurvedic treatments every day
- Ayurvedic treatment sessions of 90 minutes duration
- Daily Doctor’s consultation
- Daily 60 minutes of Private Yoga and meditation sessions
- Daily Ayurveda diet recommendation
- Unlimited supply of customized medicated herbal water during and after each treatment
- Three ayurvedic meals every day
- Two mid-day healthy snacks
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration during the stay
- Forest walk during the stay
- Ayurveda class by the Doctor
- Yoga class by a Yoga teacher
- Use of swimming pool