Panchakarma, a formidable Ayurvedic therapy eliminates accumulated toxins from the body, improves metabolic rates and digestive fire, and brings balance to the doshas. Due to the sedentary lifestyle, incorrect dietary habits, and lack of exercise every individual body is being accumulated with some unwanted materials - doshas or toxins. Ayurveda calls it ‘AMA’, which if accumulated over a long time and in great quantity may hamper our normal physiological system. Panchakarma is a unique five-fold treatment in Ayurveda that helps you to cleanse and get rid of these accumulated toxins from the body.
The five treatments included in Panchakarma are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Vasthi and Raktamokshana. With its oleation and fomentation treatments incorporated with other therapies and ayurvedic medicines, Panchakarma purifies and rejuvenates your body. It can often be used for both preventive and curative purposes. Before and after the Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment, ‘poorvakarma’ (pre-operative) and ‘paschathkarma’ (post-operative) procedures are performed respectively that include diet and regimen changes.
With this Ayurvedic Treatment Package, we ensure to keep your mind, body, and spirit in harmony with the universe to procure good health. The feeling of rejuvenation with the support of our experts will help you to get rid of all the ailments and relax your body and mind in the great natural ambience of the Best Resort in Palakkkad.
Packages available for 14 nights/21 nights/28 nights that include:
- Accommodation in classical/deluxe room
- Two ayurvedic treatments every day
- Ayurvedic treatment sessions of 90 minutes duration
- Daily Doctor’s consultation
- Daily 60 minutes of Private Yoga and meditation sessions
- Daily Ayurveda diet recommendation
- Unlimited supply of customized medicated herbal water during and after each treatment
- Three ayurvedic meals every day
- Two mid-day healthy snacks
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration during the stay
- Forest walk during the stay
- Ayurveda class by the Doctor
- Yoga class by a Yoga teacher
- Use of swimming pool